View Single Post
Old 11-09-08, 01:24 PM   #38
сварливый

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Kowalski
It don't make a fucking difference if he is half black, quarter green and just a little bit purple. Fucking hell man, all that matters is that he makes a difference and doesn't repeat the fucking dumb ass decisions that those before him have made.

You know, I'm pretty sure at the end of it all he will want to look back and say "Yes, I was the President who made a difference" not "yes, I was the first black President".

Of course his skin color doesn't make a difference.

Because he's mixed. That's just the perfect fucking ploy to delude America from the fact that a true African American couldn't step into office and prove himself to be a worthy President because we took lame ass fucking baby steps into it.

Now we have a half black half white mother fucker who doesn't owe anybody anything.

Fuck the books he wrote. The dude is president. Of course he's going to fulfill white obligations the lamest way.

he SHOULD be abolishing the IRS. Establishing a better tax. Following suit with 100% clean energy instead of making up terms to say in-other-words that 'we want you to continue to use unclean sources even though we have well past the technology to supply you with clean resources.'

Will Obama do any of this ? No.

Gay rights, end the war, legalize marijuana, fix up poverty (even though this is the only one he may have always shunned away from anyway), will Obama fulfill any of this? No.

same-motherfucking-old.

No change. No hope. Mixed bullshit president with expectations well betraying that of the feeble minded American.. If he was black, he might GIVE a fuck. That's all I've been sayin', he might have somethin' to prove, but until then, he's just used black people to get what he wants. :\
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|