View Single Post
Old 06-25-05, 03:53 PM   #8
the omen
tha illest

IP:

peepin mikez first...

a very spanish flavor to the beat... i t hink i like it if u can rock it rite... flow is pretty cool vocals are low to me tho, llyrics are aight, punches are there, but not incredibly witty ya feel me? just some hit em real quick n rag on his style n shit... lol, damn im so tired of people doin this mike jones shit tho man... lol some adlibs are a lil off, but im not gonna touch on that cuz its not a huge issue... quality is really the main turn off of this....

dont hold weight like he's spottin a bench press... lol ya outro was just like mine.. lol fucka omen? lol lol olololol... aight sonl... we'll see. this was an aight peice now ima peep lawds...

lawd... lol at ur title alreayd made me laugh turning mikez off lol... beat has a weird vibe to it, some cool samples... tha way i slam mikez down! wooooo! lol should have never turned mikez on... lol, punches are there fosho... i think mikez flow was beter tho... but u come in a lil better as it goes on... vocals mite be a lil high.. lol since shaq vs. skills.. holy shit i remember that... lol put it on mtv n call it makin a bitch! dkajfddk... spillin his guts like cannabals that dont hold they glass like... rubix cube...damn... wow... woooooo! @ these punches lol... that cannabal line took it to me...

mikez you my man i hope u dont take this the wrong way, cuz ur flow was def better to me, but lawd had presence delivery and the punches were killin it..

vote / lawd.... wooooo me vs. you would be a good punchline match... if we both advance we should face eachother... that'd b tite...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen