View Single Post
Old 06-09-06, 04:30 AM   #2
Magic5

IP:

1. I like the names "Front Lines" and "Bitch Slapped." It's original. Every fucking invisionfree/ezboard over the internet has "The Battle Arena." That's played out and it's gay now (you like those multis?!). However, I do agree with combing EFL and FL.

2. Cypher does need a new mod. I was doing it, but my cousin got in a battle with Ysdat so I recorded an acapella of me saying "Poetic Artist is a gay faggot," and he used it in his verse. The next day I was no longer mod, but whatever. Ysdat and you would be a good mod team in that forum and shit. As far as you not being able to make a thread in that forum, you have to have your account privledges upped to the status of "mod" (the official kind, not like. . when you run a league or some shit).

3. I agree with scrapping the Open Mic Hall of Fame, but I don't really see the point in even having a forum called "Freestylin' It." Like, I don't know why there are sub forums right now. Now, there are 3 semi-active forums instead of one active one. I just think re-combining the keystyles/disses into the main Open Mic forum would work best. The Basement is pretty much dead too, but I can understand wanting to battle without having your record affected, so I'll agree to having that remain there.

4. As stated previously, I think the Open Mic/Visions of Words forum should be left by itself and have all of the topicals/disses/keystyles posted there. Keep the Diary as a sub forum or whatever. . doesn't really matter. Topicals and poetry aren't the same, so I'd say keep the Poetic Scriptures forum how it is. The placing of Rhetorical Insights doesn't really matter, I just like it on the main page because I think it'd get more replies where it's at in comparison to in the Poetic Scriptures forum.

Yeah, just my opinions. .