View Single Post
Old 03-28-09, 12:06 PM   #66
N†T
Maggot

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha- a kid who can't get his facts right
YOUR answer tells me that you DON'T think it's a demonized drug as well as you don't think it ruins lifes. Are you serious? Society doesn't demonize marijuana? I can't watch comedy central without seeing a "dont smoke pot, above the influence comercial." Maybe the way the question was posed is confusing you.

ok...lemme make things clear one more time...

YOUR QUESTION:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A L P H A B E T I Z E D
Does anyone on here believe that Marijuana is truthfully the demonized drug that the media and politicians lead us to believe, or do you believe it is a true medicinal herb?

I am not confused, your just putting words into my mouth once again...
YOU sir are asking me if IIIIII think weed is a demonzied drug like society believes that it is a demonized drug...so YOUR ASKING ME if IIIIII think that weed is demonized!! correct??? maybe theres an underlying question that im not following here or maybe a secret code, but as far as im concerned, that is what your asking....

I'll answer in this words that you can probably understand....
Do I think weed is TRUTHFULLY demonized drug, absolutley not! Of course society believes that weed is a bad drug! If they didnt? ITD BE LEGALlLLLLL. YOU my online friend are changing my words, you yourself said it right in there

"YOUR answer tells me that you DON'T think it's a demonized drug as well as you don't think it ruins lifes. Are you serious? Society doesn't demonize marijuana?"

When the fuck did I say that society DOESN'T demonzie weed??? Please, enlighten me I would love to know.....You completley shifted from citing my opinion then changed it to societies opinon and used that opinion as my words, Nah what I'm sayin?? Maybe thats a typo that you did not catch, I don't know

Your question did not confuse me, nor did my answer. You sir are solely confusing yourself...I hope this cleared it up for you...

I would also like you to bring my friend out of this picture....I know what he did ok? You can't bring the past back so just drop it, I knew him, I watched it develop, it was a true tragedy...R.I.P Nol