View Single Post
Old 05-13-06, 06:19 PM   #68
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

how the FUCK is ur ugly alien dumbo eared crackhead lookin,vampire receding hairline havin bonerack ass gonna talk shit, kyle....when ur bitch looks like a dog,straight up...LOOOK at her fuckin nose son,its fuckin HUGE swollen nose,lookin like she just caught a beating from her baby daddy rofl....looks like its broken too man hahahah
look at her drawn on eyebrows lookin JUST like one of them trailor trash crackhead whores from jerry springer.....

get that paternity test asap son,i was on 3way when she told AK that she loves him n misses him...dont front like u didnt give me ur number son,it started with a 5,i remember.....
u were constantly beggin me for nude pics n tellin me how u'd be hollerin at me if i wasnt ur boy's girl..dont front.....i called ur house with AK on 3way we were both gonna say waddup since yall were cool at the time too.....then ur crackhead whore picked up,he asked her is this heidi,she said yes......then he was like,i miss u girl,she was like i miss u too....he was askin her what did u do today,how is zane bla bla bla rofl.....then he was actin like he is sayin bye to her n said i love u,she said it back rrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooffffffffffllllllllllll then we both started crackin up n she is like ,oh i thought u were someone else,then AK said,we were lookin for kyle,she is like he isnt here....

then u *69-ed my ass n called back dont u remember? thats how u talked to me that one time,i never gave u my number thats how u got ahold of me,DONT front son ur girl is a fuckin dumb crackhead whore......i would take her to maury immediately...then again,neither of u even have custody whats it matter right? hahahahhah
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote