View Single Post
Old 07-01-06, 10:05 PM   #30
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
wheres ya partners verse...thats the whole point of a tag team battle. dumb prick. and WOW @ you saying i could beat you at text, you really need to get a life, didnt make the b-ball team so you stayed on the net. tried doing audio but you hesitate to much. then you pm kempo like a bitch, asking for an extension or bitching to him. so really if you move on to the next round then this tourny is just fucked up cuz you got an extra time plus you wrote the whole verse.

Uhh, Kempo told me to beat you guys by myself. And no, I didn't pm Kempo anything. Ask him to come in here and put down what happened. I was fully prepared to take the loss because Chrit is nowhere to be found, but he pmed me and told me drop and then get a different partner for next round. I didn't say shit to him about letting me post. I could care less. But, he asked me to post so what do you expect me to do? "Nah, I'd rather take the loss even though I could beat both of them. And, even though they pulled bitch moves I'd like to sit this round out." Fuck out of here.

And I need to get a life? Dog, I'm training to enlist in the Marines next summer. Believe me, I have plenty of things going for me right now. You're crying like a girl because I single handely knocked you and your partner out of the tournament. You're a joke, man.