View Single Post
Old 01-31-04, 11:08 AM   #71
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
My wosre fear would have been gore defending this nation from terror. I can see it now, a focus group formed to sit and compasionatly understand the wants and needs of these oppressed indiviuals who wish us nothing but harm. I mean it's not humans that are evil afterall, it's society fault, and we need to bleed compassion for these people. Right? Drop something with foundation instead of being manipulated by every smooth talking liberal. Grow a pair...

1. Gore was elected president really......and there would not have been this attack if he was in office.

2. Humans aren't evil? Ok, ever heard of Stalin, Hitler, Saddam Hussien....or even Jeffry Dahmer, Charles Manson, Timothy McVey....or hey..Osama Bin Laden?

3. Your third point his a contridiction to itself, about being manipulated. You watched the whole 'War on Terror' on CNN didn't you? You were forced fed this shit, of coarse you did. Ever watch Al Jazeera?

While I'm Grow'n a pair you should read a book, or try to look past propganda for a minute........

I'll go toe-to-toe about this with you any-day Bounce-Dogg.......