View Single Post
Old 01-31-04, 05:58 PM   #74
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
Is this kid for real, did he not detect the sarcasm in that post. I mean, kid, you obviously do not know me or any of my veiws, that entire post was a sarcastic flip. I was quoting the morally repulsive, and romantic ideals of the socialsit left, (you know the ones you want in office) of those in which you wish were in control I mean duh... Do you really think Im the one not informed here, it is my career focus to be informed, and in the loop. I do not allow mass media to manipulate my interpitation what so ever. You just made an arguement against me in complete error, now that is the most idiotic thing anyone on RB has done yet! I mean that's ownage squared, I think you should be up for an award, once they come out.

Get a fucken clue...

Documents siezed in Afghan raids on the homes of taliban officals as well as those in position of the attacks grand designer, who is in US custody, all without a doubt prove the attacks were put into place long before Bush ever ran for office. What a fucken moronic thing to say, "The attacks would have never happened if Bush didn't get elected!"
I mean damn you even go and make a retarded statement like this: "I'll go toe-to-toe about this with you any-day Bounce-Dogg"

It would be the biggest waste of my time to even give an ear to your arguements now, after completley humiliating yourself in your very first attempt at an adult conversation here on RB. Don't commit net-suicide like that kid. Keep the passion, reevalueate the logic...

LMFAO...

1. How old are you?
2. What is your Career Focus?
3. What formal education do you have? How many Degree's? where from?
4. Yea, they found a letter from Bush say'n he did it, in a sewer in China......do you believe me too?

5. Coming on here, and trying to insult me, say'n I'n commiting net-suicide.........does any1 else see this as the most dumbest thing you can say at RB.com?

6. Yea the attacks may have happened if Gore was in, I was wrong to say that. I was just say'n it would have been a lot better for us all if Gore was in office.

7. Bottom line is, not a lot of people understand what is going on, becuase they are force-fed this bullshit from outlets such as BBC, CNN, etc. and that's all they believe. I'm just try'n to get Americans and anyone else to try and look at things differently, and look behind the smoke screen that is called...."War on Terror".

8. Battle me....text or Audio, your pick.

9. Ther more I read this book, the less I want to try to convince American people how their 'Country' actually works. Go to google and type in:

Illuminati
New World Order
World Bank
United States
United States of America
America
United States Government
American Government

^ A lot of similar things, all completly different.....trust me.