View Single Post
Old 05-02-06, 02:55 AM   #12
JPoll
I'm So Punny

IP:

Golden Shellz....
first of all steve nash is from canada you retard. flow isn't very good at all, you didn't it in a bunch of different drops, and sometimes thats okay but not here, it shows...quality is pretty good. vocals too loud.
disses aren't very good, 'around as many rings as patrick ewing', seriously? that's played like a m.jackson line...and why are you talking about people writting their rhymes for this when obviously everyone writes it down, including you. can't you flow more then one bar at a time...seriously this is annoying to me. embarassing game was the only line that was okay. you sound fat which is okay, but just throwing it out there...
flow. 6
punches. 2(i think you're kinda slow now from hearing this)
delivery.5
beat choice. 4
extras. 3
total. 20

Technical....

why talking in the background, either you are or someone else is, you're doubles are off time for a bit. too much reverb or echo in it, just doesn't make me happy, too low key, no emotion, a battle record punch, booo to you, why so many uk jokes that don't make sense, why is he bad just because he's from uk? 2 min and 2 seconds...bad boy...jokes...yeah. some pretty decent punches though. you could do better.
flow. 4
punches. 6
delivery. 4
beat choice. 3 i hate that beat, too busy, and the loop is way to short that it gets annoying.
extras. 4.
total 21

eti.
i don't overly like the beat. life or death? your punches need some seriously work dude, you sound pretty original, but the writting isn't at the level it could be. quality isn't great, but okay, you're emotion isn't up to level.
you called him twista and thats a diss? i don't get it?
flow. .
flow 4
punches 2
delivery. 4
beat choice 4
extras 1

winner is tech, although this battle didn't impress me