View Single Post
Old 05-29-06, 08:38 PM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
ad loops was a bit off... flow is battle mode... let em realize the lines....lyrics is dope...quotables like Whoa..quality seems pretty good....bumpin it real hard seeing if them vocals distort.... not bad....the rest like trail mix..i'm eatin they chex....BEAT IS GRIMEY......this is hot.......

Word life son, thanks. You know me man, whether it's lyrics or clarity, I don't slack on quality! punches and wordplay out the anus!! and quality?? man you can turn that shit up till your speakers bust and STILL not hear distortion hahaha

lmao, nice quote too lol, damn I couldn't pick a favorite lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon
this shit is hot.........quality is nice.....this shit is juss mean strate battle track rite here...the rhyme scheme wuz dope...feelin how you rode the beat too......overall dope diss track.......

pz

~1~

word thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
listening.

ooh nice base on this lol. the beat is original bro, nice one. Quality nice as always, but should lower vol just alittle, lyrics are cool, but vocab is awsome lol. delivery just up alittle on this one.. feelin it though, hmm i think, since the vol is little too loud, it makes it hard for the listener to listen to the lyrics, because the vol's sorta hurt my ear on my headphones lol. but yea 7/10

word man thanks, glad you liked the 'vocab'. but uf you thought the volume was too loud, why didn't you just........turn it down?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote