View Single Post
Old 09-04-06, 02:44 AM   #12
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

I also BOUGHT the album and my point is quite different. Im a dipset fan and most defiantly a jr writer fan but all the songs are great as you rate them.

1. To Be A Diplomat - 9/10

2. My Life - 8.5/10

3. Take Notes - 6/10

4. Grill' Em - the remis isnt on the album, this is the regular track. I never liked it too much, its aiight. Imma give it a 6.5/10

5. On The Block [Interlude] - light way funny. I skip over it

6. Back Wit It - this song is FAR from a 10/10. you're smoking something if you like this. this is a 5/10

7. Goonies - i like writer and rell's verse. jimmy, what the fuck is a soon soon? Hell Rell came the best to me. 8/10

8. He's Movin - This is most defiantly one of the best on the album. He isnt just rappin about the normal shit he rap about. I give this a 9/10

9. Riot Pump - this song is garbage/ 4/10

10. Byrd Call - this song was tight when I first heard it. I liked the version with Lil Wayne better though. 7/10

11. Xtacy - this song is ill. Its my ring tone for whenever hoes call me. the beat is hot, jr is hot on it. I give it a 8/10

12. Pay Homage - this song is pretty decent. nothing spectacular. 40 Cal comes aiight, so does jr. I give it a 7/10

13. Zoolander - this song's sole's purpose was to exhibit Jr's rhyme scheme and flow. No great lines, but a few aiight ones spread through out the track. I give it a 5.5/10

14. Put You On - this is my fuckin shit. I love Jr writer's verse, and I love Fred Money's chorus. the only thing that stops this from being a perfect song is fred money. dude still young, so Im guessing he will get better. he's jr writer's little brother for those who dont know, he like 16 or 17. I still love the track though. 9/10

15. High Music - this song is wack. haha, nah it aint wack, its just not good...at all. I dont really care about the content. 4/10

16. Why Try - this my shit too. SAS did come dope, but I didnt get a UK vibe for real from them, besides their accent. "its over doja. when I flip and put the razor to your face I aint talkin 'bout a motorola" I didnt know they used the word "doja" in the UK? They had some hot lines though, JR did aswell. "I keep the tek, sucka. so i dont care if ya pops married my mother, i dare you to step brother" its a dope track. 9.5/10

17. Stomp - this song is a fuckin duplicate of grill em and riot pump. song supposedly crunk club shit. its wack to me. 3/10

18. Thats A Bet - this song is actually old, I heard it on a mixtape. I didnt like it then, I dont like it now. Jr does come with 3 or 4 nice lines though. thats it. 5/10

19. Tha Heist - its ok, weak as hell for a story track though.very weak. 5/10

SUM-UP:
Its a decent album. its good enough to BUY!! Buy the shit, dont fuckin encourage downloading and shit. and you like a rapper and youi want to hear more of their music, SUPPORT THEM! BUY THEIR SHIT!. Target got it.your local music store got it. its decent.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote