View Single Post
Old 08-09-08, 01:28 PM   #9
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

3.. 4.. 5. watch as I defeat this guy
& I’m not counting, I’m deciding on how many votes I shud beat u by
^Played to shit. I did someting like this a couple weeks ago and it was played then, so it's played now. Not a very good opener. Maybe you could have used the same concept but put a flip on it, but not this time.

ur 2 champ matches sucked. where’d u get ur rep from?
kirk owned u twice with such ease, even shatner’s lookin to get some
^Star Trek shit is plaaaayed, not to mention lame. Like above, maybe if you had put a decent flip on it, it might have worked. But in the form that it is above, it's pretty weak and doesn't hit at all.

I wreck dudes son, straight clown ‘n’ defeat ‘em
& voters won’t give ur lines a seconds thought when it takes HOURS to read ‘em
^This was an alright line. I've seen the concept before but you put an alright spin on it. If you had done something like this with the first two bars, you'da been off to a good start,

ur stretched shit is garbage. I’ll win this in but a moment
coz L F ain’t shit but an S away from ACTUALLY being a worthy opponent
^This one was alright too. Worded pretty well. I wouldn't say it hit super hard, but the only objection I have is using letters. I'm gonna let it slide this time, but letters are getting pretty played. But overall a nice punch.

that’s right faggot. & I know that males be givin u moon eyes
so no wonder chicks consider Lay dull – he’s known to only spoon guys
^Another alright one. Didn't make me laugh but still an alright attempt. Probably only cause I have the concept on paper against him but never used it. I won't hold it against you though. Decent punch.

plus, ur mom is a whore. and ur birth’s been quite the saga
men Slytherin her so much, even Voldermort cud be ur father
^You could have DEFINETLY done without this punch. I thought it was pretty stupid. Not played or anything... just stupid. Might want to try to avoid punches like this next time.

I know u love my style. but still I’m trashin you, look
how u gone fuel ur verse when u spent half the mag gassin’ me up
^BARELY rhymed, firstly. Second, it's really played. You and JTR both had nearly the exact same concept in your verses this week. Seeing as I read JTR's first, it didn't have any affect on me.

seen u in VTL and RBL, and bro ur frontins wrong man
u ain’t never droppin the words o’ god, coz then u’d lose ur #1 fan
^Played to shit. Wordz Ahgod wordplay has been flipped in every single way possible. Not feeling it at all. And it seems forced to the max. So, I'm definetly not feeling this one.

^ speakin of. you won last week in the RBL, but I still outclass ur fire
coz I lost, matter o’ fact I got KO’ed – and I’m STILL fuckin ranked higher
^Eh. Kinda not feeling it for the fact that you're gloating about getting KO'ed, but it's still an alright punch. I wouldn't say it's anything special.

& lay thinks he knows me, thinks I’m disguised poorly
i’m thinkin he might attempt a solo play – and he’s callin it his life story
^Eh. Not really feelin' this either. I guess it's alright but it was worded pretty badly, and I almost half expected you to mention Solo. Lol. But none the less, it was alright.

Guy had a pretty inconsistent verse. No real mindblowing punches or any that hit hard at all for that matter. The initial read through I thought it was an alright verse but examining it more and taking time to read it changed my mind. A few of your lines were alright, the others either ruined by poor wording, or the fact that they're overused concepts. Also, I like for a verse to make me laugh, and none of your lines even made me chuckle. But that's just me. I'd say my favorite line was the LFS line, and my least favorite was the Slytherin line, by far.

fuck you dare say?..bitch you'll be the one to leave weathered.
you Used to be good..cuz dog we all jus Use you to seem better.
^This was an alright punch. I wouldn't say its ultra hard hitting but I think the concept is alright. You could have set it up better though. But it still was an alright punch. I liked it.

only fags have to warm up, n its that note you'll be falling on.
so next time disguise ya streches,..an not with that smaller font.
^Lmao, that was kinda funny actually. I'd say the concept is played but it still made me laugh cause it's true. Guy said something about his bars being long, but regular font type, his are longer. Pretty funny.

verse was jus strenuous braggin in fact now this venue is laggin.
I don't need votes to beat you By'.. you already ARE a genuine faggot.
^Alright punch. I didn't laugh out loud but I smirked a little. I wish you'd change the set up of your lines to be relevant with the punch. That's the only problem I have with that line.

your couple's poor as fuck, and only deserving of a sitting ovation
ya girls on the Underbelly of society.. where everyones dick is located.
^Ehhhh. Alright concept but I didn't like it much. Not that it sucked, I just didn't think it was funny and that'sprobably what you were going for. So I'm gonna say no for this one.

I'm back to harm ya..Lay here's so try an outlast the carnage.
he's an Army...an its drafting requirements must be 'be whack or garbage.'
^Not feeling this a bit and there's not much to say other than that. I just wasn't really feeling it at all. Not that there is anything actually wrong with it. I just didn't like it. I award you no points, and may god have mercry on your soul.

you can't contest with Lay, without technique to be constructive with.
an with one hook we'll see this Kidnap so long you'll think I abducted him.
^Didn't like this one at all either.

you an Nick are close..an as for ya style Lay will end it surely.
he musta taught ya alot..from that flawed structure to ya pathetic wording.
^Eh, alright, I guess. Nothing at this point is standing out anymore like it was in the beginning of your verse. Idk if you just stopped trying or what, but it's getting kinda bad.

see ya styles obsessive, nothing impressive it'll never get any praise.
an ya never struck me as a bitch..most of ya punches missed anyways.
^I've seen tons of people use this concept before, you even have. So I'm not even gonna bother saying anything about it.

pullin chicks?..na your jus acne to me, I'll shoot ya so give it a rest doc.
cuz this Pimp'll spend most of time gettin bigger just to get popped.
^Pimple lines are played to fuck. But I actually thought this was a decent punch and I'll prolly get shit for that. Haha. It truly is played.... beyond what you can imagine, but I thought it was alright.

sure Nick..you an Laz are tight its only now that I've began beleivin it.
in fact the only Shocker .. is the hand technique ya use to please em with.
^Lmfao. That was a funny ass closer. That's the kind of shit I like to see. I mean, the punch. Not Army giving Solo the shocker. But anyway, it was set up pretty well compared to all your other punches too.

Lay had a pretty crappy verse too. The first read through was alright, but checking it out again just really showed which punches were good and which weren't. You fell off hard in the middle of your verse. You opened up pretty well with a couple good lines and closed pretty well.

Outcome: I know everybody says this was a good battle but I didn't really like it at all. Nothing stood out very much to me. Lay took the humor side of the battle, made me laugh out loud twice, and me being a battler that likes to use humor, I like to see it in other peoples verses. He also had a few decent punches. Guy had a two punches that I liked. The rest of the couldn't really keep me reading or made me say "damn, owned." Lay had 4 punches that I liked and the rest I didn't like at all, just like guy's verse. It was an alright battle and both of you came alright but I'm gonna vote Lay. He edged it out with about 2 more sick lines and had humor which gave his verse appeal. I'm prolly being a little hard on your verses, but don't get me wrong, they were good. But I vote negatively to figure out who's I hated more. So, if you think I'm being a dick, I'm just trying to see who won.

Vote - Lay.

88 miles per hour should do it.