View Single Post
Old 09-05-09, 05:23 PM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I'm tired of people dissing jews.

IP:

And obviously everyone is gonna come into this thread and be like "shut up ya jew" something like that, or quote my own words to seem sarcastic and clever. I'm expecting that already....

But seriously, the amount of times I hear people being called a "fucking jew" is pissing me off, as if it's an insult to be jewish. "You didn't call me when you said you would, you're such a fucking jew". Half the time being Jewish has fucking nothing to do with the situation, the other half of the time someone is calling someone else that for being cheap which is a semi accurate stereotype but it's pretty weak to be buying into that stereotype nonetheless

My point is, next time I hear someone say haha fucking jew and they're not one of my buddies teasing me, even if it's one of my buddies saying it to someone else and forgetting i'm there, i'm going to make a big fucking deal out of it, and if it's a random or a person I don't like or don't know very well, i'm starting a fight over it if it escalates that far when I tell them to shut the fuck up....