View Single Post
Old 09-05-09, 07:31 PM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Actually.. a lot of people do say the nigger thing. It's unfortunate too. "Bro you forgot to bring my shirt you nigger" to someone who isn't even black, and they aren't black either.

Yea, it's teenagers and people up to around mid 20's who use that jew and n-bomb shit and it pisses me off....

Like look, i'll be fucking honest ok. I've said to a white friend before "waddup nigga" as a joke. If you're reading this and that insults you, my apologies but chill the fuck out, it's not that bad, and it's your faults for making the word pop culture. But obviously I wouldn't use it as an insult towards someone or say that infront of a black person to be obnoxious or for that matter infront of anyone else in the public.. you do that respectively as a joke and not often between yourselves not infront of the public for everyone to hear you being ignorant.

If you're out and about in some public location and say fucking jew and i'm around, i'm going to freak out and tell you to shut the fuck up along with a lot more profanities and if you act up after I do this, i'll fight you