View Single Post
Old 05-14-09, 09:53 AM   #3
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

Last year my boy who sells weed was like yo come take a run with me to NewBurgh we'll get blazed and kick it when we get back so I was like fuck it, lets go. So we go out there, we end up getting the weed, I guess he bought a pound of mids so hes like alright let me weigh it out, Im like are you fucking serious? Right here on the street? And hes like yeah man the guy shorted me last time, and hes only got a scale that goes up to like 26 or 56 grams so the shit took forever, finally when its done an weighed hes like alright roll a blunt so Im rolling it and were driving through NewBurgh on our way back and his fucking car died right in the middle of driving, I had the pound at my feet rolling a blunt as we started to stop and we were comming up to a red light with a car infront , Im thinking WTF, I was like yo PASS THAT BITCH we gotta coast this motherfucker, I swear man, god was watching over us cause we coasted that bitch so mother fucking far its unbelievable, we barely managed to make it to a gas station, its like midnight now and were stuck an hour and a half from where we live, with a pound of weed, and a broken car. So were like fuck, we had no one to call, who the fuck is going to pick us up with a pound, in new burgh at midnight, so Im like fuck it, I called my mom (shes mad cool I blaze infront of her and she could care less) so I explained everything, and shes never been to newburgh before and shes someone whos easily excitiable and a panicker, I was like were at a gas station in new burgh right near the highway, come find us, and 2 hrs later we see her silver tracker pull up, first gas station she stopped at we were at, that night me and my boy had amazing fucking luck...

Turns out, the fucking contact on the battery came off, we thought it died but the damn wire was off, and like 10 people who stopped to help didnt see it either lol,