Thread: Adult Americans
View Single Post
Old 11-29-07, 09:22 PM   #47
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Bro, I see that you read my post.......but I dont think you understood it...

You want the american public to take control of the government by force.. But I really dont think you understand the stipulations of that.. Infact, I dont think you have a grasp on why the government is the way it is at all.....

Your government makes decisions based on the greater good of your country, which sure.......that can be a fuckaround for the people at times and it can make people angry.. But half the time, the people only think in terms of what makes their life more comfortable in the short term not fully understanding the situation at hand.

Where as the government plans decades and at times, even centuries in advance, in ways to keep your economy strong, your countries stance as a super power in the global scene, control of fossil fuels in the middle east.....plenty of shit that the ignorant public would fuck up if given the chance.......

Man, have a good think about what big issues you would actually want to change.... And I bet that your government could most likly give you 100 reasons why thats a really bad idea that wouldnt even be within your limited comphrension..

Thats why this is a stupid idea..... Think about it....