View Single Post
Old 07-12-04, 04:40 PM   #61
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

From: Orijinal, a young lyrical mind who loves tearin' other challengers heads off and put a loss onto their record. He hates losing, he hates cheaters, he hates crew votes, dickriding and any other way of letting others win easily. Holla at 'em.
IP:

Here's a sample from the battle wit Talen Ted:

Talen Ted, I told him to shut his gay-ass up, so he went cryin to his room huggin his ‘Teddy’-bear/
Callin Me & State out in a ‘handicap’ match, while I can beat this guy sittin’ down in a ‘wheelchair’/
I’ll put twenty down that ‘Kitten’ would beat a ‘Teddy’ down, and show that ‘Teddy’ was wrong/
You couldn’t battle the illest Niggaz in RB, so you had to call-out a battler that rocks thongs/
In your signature, you say Latinkitten ‘ducked’ out when you requested in your ‘call-out’/
But, U gon’ ‘duck’ down when I shoot my oozie aimed to yo big mouth, yo teeth is gonna ‘fall-out’/
He says he gets people ‘shook’, but couldn’t shake me down if you put me thru a panic attack/
This guy is so impressed by my verse, he’ll drop votes on me and give me positive feedback/
This guy wanna change rules, while I’m the one who put out the Bitchslap/
I’ll fuckin turn his head in circles & lose him thru my lines, like my verse did a kidnap/
I thought this guy was only a fuckin newb, while he also is a slow rapper 2 drop sixteen/
People been sayin’ he disguises as a girl aswell, so should I call him..the Talented Drag-Queen?/
Kyrogenix to Rap Mistress to Talen Ted? Should this be called a transexual rap artist?/
Once I’m done with him, he gonna be dead in his casket by early August/
So think real hard what you gonna type next time in the Lyricist Lounge board/
Cuz your trash talkin’ can lead into a bleedin’ battle and a loss on your re-cord/