View Single Post
Old 05-28-05, 12:08 PM   #5
the omen
tha illest

IP:

THIS IS NOT FREEPOST! SO DONT YOU DARE TRY SOME BULLSHYT WITH ME, I AM JUST POINTING OUT ONE THING AND I'M DONE... BUT YOU SAID THIS...

what a clown. Did you read where I said "I'm good for liek six songs". . I laid more feedback than most of the members on this board EVER have, I just ain't feel like going and fishing for my own links.

^ wow, i have heard that from a million people, so what gives you the right to not get your thread closed? cuz ur a bullshit mod? and you abuse your powers? ok got it..

and also this....
So coming from the dude who is literally one post away from getting banned fomr songs forum, I'd suggest you take aback seat with that bullshit.

^ ha ha, one post away from getting banned? man, i contribute more to this forum than 90% of the kids on this site. i leave feed for 50% of the tracks posted, and thats alot. plus i crank out new tracks on the daily tip. so outta here with that shyt, seven wouldnt ban me from shit....

and i know whats gonna happen. you're not gonna take this criticizm like a man, instead you gonna be a bitchmade powerhungry fag u are and ban me from this shyt rite? exactly, and if that does happen. i want the people in rapverse to fight to get this fucker off of his mod position cuz this shyt is uncalled for!

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote