View Single Post
Old 06-12-05, 05:35 AM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

EC = Quality dope...on lo fi lol...hook is funny as fuck lol...Mancunian accent is difficult even for me but this was clear to understand ya disses were str8 enough flow was good...FAT BOY ha ha...lol @ personals...ooo on his n***a sayin hard personal...wow another chess punch...ARGH HA on his fingers lol...elevate punch good lol @ connection line...overall decent spit one of the stronger EC verses...you coming along in audio quite well now keep at it...

Wicked...Clovvn < lol @ 2 v's creative...

Listening...-_- @ the beat (in RV mixtape) and i don't like that track...whoa Phenom was right i thought u were talkin as well...ya flow is meh man this is dissapointing compared to ya CarsonJet diss...i kinda liked that...but vocals...were real quiet could hardly make out the punches (listening again) lol @ Mad Dog reference...thanks lol but don't make me any softer on ya verse...disses are basic...no real punches...personals are there but flow is bad...u swearin a lot...

V/E.C...shame you know i'm cool wit both but WC this was one sided

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog