Thread: Ransum vs Valor
View Single Post
Old 03-02-08, 06:13 PM   #5
Ransum
Banned: Biting

IP:

it's so insultin' to say I'm wack.. like my disses to you when they're displayed in rap...
Valor is slayin' cats.. slyly sprayin' facts thru phrases without rage and gats...
look where my placements at.. the status is amazin' yes I'm graced with that...
player your majorly on stagnant and there aint no game attached...
acts are lame with actions made off crap.. u'll still get lay'ed across ez like chapstick...
your names a laugh... how ya name valor when ya style looks like its made from cheap plastic...
he's in the lane of ass... I'm on my way to fame where all gays get lapped...
lastest type of fags that we rag on for days.. with massive drags on they passive ways...
I can brag because it's how I be... and you can be the next laid out casuality...
casually framed south on the pavement... actually traced around with casings...
I pounced down and chased 'em.. those that evaded my abrasive statements...
avoided trouble... strayed from baseheads and faced off with the rawest fucker...
less or more is nada.. your core gets wrecked when my talk is uttered...
spluttered forth it's blunt and awkward frontin'...
is a corpse like yours when it's the lord your runnin'...
mouthes on.. you is stutterin' nothin' like you know the bouts gone...
prone to towels tossed... it's over you've now lost...
wits lower than power with all switches that chose off...
from you are all hits that just insignificantly blow soft...
your a minion Ima dope god.. higher than idiots that get smoked on the low boss...
I have a cross let me grope it.. bless the folks that I know and my focus on potent...
address my foes with a motive that's more loco than boatloads in oceans...
and of course my flow I give thanks to.. I've grown with my form and thrown a few shanks duke...
owned you like planks do.. your out of your depths and have descended in ranks newb...
it's true that I'm blatant.. ascended at length and you have leapt to where snakes move...
shady and fake... tryna get on ten inches of hate because you crave for the taste...
you pray to be great.. when isn't it fate when I hold that in clips on my waste...
your prey on my plate.. I eat niggas up like this is Rah strippin' your faith...
fuck a pistol to face.. stuff the cocked missile to dicks and watch them piss where it's aimed...

NOW THATS A 30 MIN FREESTYLE BITCH...