View Single Post
Old 06-10-09, 01:39 AM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Sometimes, don't you just hate being in a relationship.

IP:

I love my girl, no question. But damn, last night I would be lying if I said I wasn't secretly wishing I was single.

Me and two of my friends went out for a drink, only a quick one. Then we ended up at a fucking club knocking them back and dancing like fools. Anyway, so many hot girls there. But, two in particular.... TWINS!!!... decided to flirt with me all night, together at the same time. And they share an apartment and they were saying I should come back to their place with them. At the end of the night when they was leaving, they were trying to get me in the taxi with them for about five minutes.

Now, if I was the cheating kind. I would've defo been in there because I mean, who doesn't dream of fucking twins man. That is like the fucking holy grail of sexual experiences.

But alas, I told them I couldn't because I loved my girl and I wasn't the cheating kind... secretly wishing inside that I was or that I was single. One bright side... I got their numbers so if my relationship should ever decide to end, I'll be calling them up straight away.