Thread: All About Him
View Single Post
Old 12-04-10, 06:38 AM   #8
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

el rey i disagree but hear my augment,
it would be really hard but you can raise awareness of christ in bars(as in places that serve alcohol) yes i said bars if you do it intellectuality..ex..someone said
dont let a hearst,
be the first time to bring you to church.
you can twist words any way you want any seasoned vet can tell you that.(and im not saying twist words in a bad way, but if you use your words right way you can bring people to christ) (again not saying that its manipulative) but you can tell truth according to what you know and honestly that seems to be alot. but as for all out worship music in a bar probly not, but you can plant a seed or awaken people for christ in so many different ways if you can relate to them in their struggles, i mean if you can relate to them and explain to them why they are at the bar in the first place, job done. i mean el rey you should know anything is possible with god (im sure you do) just dont compromise yourself(and not for a second am i saying that you are,cause your music is dope and will raise awareness eventually).ex..be the example you want to see( and from what i see you are) and honestly anything shouldnt prevent you from preforming at bar or clubs and thats a challenge and i challenge you to do it , if you put your words together correctly you can awaken people for christ.granted i gave one example and the one ive heard was spit in a club, but as talented as you are you can do the same but for christ, and more, trust me..and just to stay on topic the song is freakin sick.and im going to try and not use bad language in your threads.but man honestly how in the F are you not signed, im hoping cause you would never sell out..and i have noticed in the past the ten commandments you have posted on your wall in your videos means your true to what you say, and as are u so am i..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..