View Single Post
Old 11-08-06, 11:06 PM   #46
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP:

Dear Black Label Records,

My name is Spektikul and Im from Ontario, Canada. I am 20 years old and have had hip-hop around me throughout my whole life. Although I havent actually seriously picked up the mic yet, Im a vet in the online text world at 36-0. I am looking for the opportunity to show you what kind of talent I hold. I could possibly be the next big thing with a little help from Black Label Records. I dont have the money to afford studio time or any high quality recording equipment because Im still in college and its very expensive. All I have right now is a pad, pen, and all these thoughts up in my head. If you would give me a hand putting my thoughts onto paper, and then into a mic, I would be so grateful. What you see is what you get with Spek, Ima down to earth rapper and I tell it like it is, straight to the point. Im not a ganster, Im not a crip or a blood, I am who I am. Basically just a regular kid that loves music and knows how to rhyme. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this letter, and I would appreciate it very much if you would reply back to me when youve not too busy. Ive got the skill, Ive got the heart, all I need is a chance, thanks again,

Sincerely, Spektikul.