View Single Post
Old 11-09-06, 06:27 PM   #50
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP:

Personally I don't think I'm much of anything yet. This is only my 2nd year on the microphone, not even my 2nd year yet. But personally I need some more years on these internet boards to elevate my ability. If any type of record label was ever interested in me of course I wouldn't refuse. My main reason to gettin signed is to help the mainstream out and change it a bit if I ever could. I'm not sayin it would def happen but it's my dream and passion to try and switch the music industry around in the mainstream rap scene. Overall I just gotta keep doin my own thing and keep buildin my abilities.

It don't matter where I'm from either, who gives a shit if I'm Canadian regardless I have the passion to do something with my music. I love writting for the people who love to listen to what I have to say. Sometime I'll do a flossin track but sometimes I'll even whip up a nice story track or even a track just mainly bout life. But I figured if I do some club related type songs I would also be heard by a different genre of music lovers and that way is how I'd get heard. People would more enjoy my flex of styles and I'd get noticed too. But I don't know what exactly you wanted me to say for this but I just wanna say that I'm mainly just trying to elevate and carrying on with my passion and do what I love to do!

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote