View Single Post
Old 11-09-06, 09:09 PM   #52
Zach Warden
New to RV

IP:

when it comes to my music... i have to be the most UNDERESTIMATED person due to my age and time ive been rappin (1 year)... no matter where i go with music im always the young'n, but when i stand up an say what i got to say, thoughts change pretty fast... im not really known at all, but i have been offered 2 tours an 2 deals to minor labels, but didnt end up doing any of them because until recently, i didnt have my license.

when it comes to gettin shit done, i hop to it. ive very dedicated to rap, an i rarely do anything, leaving ALOT of time to work on projects an what not. when i do chill with friends, im always the young one... the 16 year old in the crowd of grown men. but no matter what it takes, i do what i have to, to fit in an take the spot light (weather its running out between 2 cars or massively overdosting, lol).

when it comes to my style, ive very UNIQUE... im a kid from indiana (mid-west) mixed with a tad of southerness, giving me a one of a kind voice allowing me to kick many different styles. when i first started listenin to rap, i only listened to Eminem (from ages 12-14). after that came the crunk era... but that didnt even last a year. when i first turned 16 i started gettin my head into the underground, started listenin to Hard Target, and DZK. i stared payin attention to lyricists i found had meening, like Jadakiss, Pac, Jay-Z, The Game, Akon, and Serius Jones. i leave my dreams open, simple accomplishes are getting known, shooting a video, an meeting some of the emcees i just named. my main goal is to go on tour an hit a stage = P.

www.soundclick.com/zwbattles
www.soundclick.com/zachwarden
www.myspace.com/itszachwarden
Send a message via AIM to Zach Warden   Reply With Quote