View Single Post
Old 11-10-06, 03:42 AM   #53
JPoll
I'm So Punny

IP:

Me i do this thing because i feel it, words to me are the strongest human accomplishment. Doesn't matter who you are, if you have the power of speech you have the world at your finger tips. I've been rapping since I was about in grade 10, so I guess around 7 or so years. Most of my close 'school' friends aren't really into hip hop. So, I've learnt how to play many instruments through out the years. Guitar is what I mainly focus on, but instrumentals have always been second on the totem poll to me. It's always been about tugging about people's emotions, and making them really FEEL a song. I love it when people can start a conversation over a song, music is my life. I've done shows, battles whatever I mainly just like doing it, for me. I think internet rapping is the future, because rap has always been about the newest 'shit'. I remember the first rap song i heard that I played until the c.d didn't work. Souls of Mischief with the famous '93 til infinity. I was shocked by how they flowed and changed schemes while still rhyming and staying perfectly on subject. Then i got heavy into the new york underground sound, and after that i was huge into the minnesota scene, rhymesayers etc. But i just love hip hop. Anyways I'm high and this probably doesn't make sense, but i'm hear to win this, even if the prize isn't out there.