View Single Post
Old 11-11-06, 07:25 PM   #56
LnC
New to RV

IP:

Dear Black Label Records,

I am a 17 year old male representing in the UK for 3Letter Entertainment & H20...but most of all I represent myself. I have been writing for 2years but only been on the mic for about a year and a half. I have come across many different people in the game so far who have turned there back on me as my skills wern't as good as theres when I started back in the day...however now they are all wanting to come back and do tracks...I think that explains how much I have grown over the past year, better quality, better lyrics with numerous multi's flowing instantly with tracks coming out on the regular. I go to sleep thinking of lyrics/tracks and wake up thinking about what I am going to record or what I could work on. I am always looking to improve by listening openly to comments on my tracks even if its criticsm which is from HATERS...I still look at it in a way to make my overall delivery better to reach as many people as possible.

I don't need to go on about who is an influence to me because there are too many and it's played out just sitting her saying why I should be signed. I am just bringing something COMPLETELY different to the table with my UK voice and my UK flow...it's unique...believe that!

-LnC-