View Single Post
Old 06-27-03, 05:10 PM   #9
shiznit
Tampons are expensive

IP:

wow....i thought these would never get replies ya know....
and now all these...damn guys i feel soooooooo loved...LOL

smooth...i dont really have a talent...i just write what i want and what my brain wants me to write...its quite amazing cuz if only my brain could write ..it will write all words in my head for sure...non stop ...thanks man...

K.E.M....yeah i liked the last lines too...someone broke it down for me....from miles to days to hours to minutes to songs to how many songs per cd to how many albums u can listen to until u reached 718 miles....not bad huh? LOL....glad u liked it!

Flowz....lol @ that lil bow wow comment...and yeah "trepidation" is a deep word that came from my special someone.. he's smart..he thought of that....hehehe...but yeah thanks!

Addlibb....u can never break down mine...thats my thing yo...hahaha..but yeah u can break down all u want...LOL...but im really glad u liked it even though its pretty long...very much appreciated...

MRB....im an A student man....u just gotta believe me ...hahaha....i like ur stuff in open mic too...u got mad talent...ur like A++++ ya know LOL...but yeah thanks...

my piece for me to share ....thanks guys!
Send a message via Yahoo to shiznit   Reply With Quote