View Single Post
Old 02-21-05, 05:48 PM   #20
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
woah it looks like you have thought about this long and hard... ill have to agree with you on some of them... we should definatly have an official homepage that sounds like a dope idea... im not sure about the one that you sed that 500 posts to get a crew is too much... i dnt think it is becuz anybody will be making crews and they will fold so having 500 posts at last says you arnt here for one day its like to show u are active and are being serious about making a crew... thats about all i disagree on at this moment in time... good luck in getting the rest of the members to agree wit you on this...

Tru crews do get inactive but 500 post...if peeps been looking around my crew is active...me, rell-i-vent and others and we playing roles of more than just members tryna get rules enforced get the board together some cats thats been here for awhile that has mad post not even tryna help out... just wanna be at a board that is not bullshit ya feal...this board is pretty good but it could be better like anything else yamean...i posted that i only been here for a few days and dont know what ideas were stated so if any were repeats just count them as a reminder...the more cats that acts for it the more the admin is inclined to take the ideas under consideration....like i said before i used to admin i know the format on how things are run and i know that being an admin is a lot of work and some money...thats why the more peeps to try to help out the more the admins can relax a bit...which means the more the admins can do for the board lits a continual circle yamean. a lot of time admins dont take ideas into consideration cause they dont have time to do so or think of ways to make it work...if you handle that part all they gotta do is put it up...

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote