View Single Post
Old 10-05-05, 08:57 PM   #18
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

ATTICUS:first off...your structure...wasnt really a problem to me...it seemed to flow nice...
your vocab wasnt so great...but you incorporated the nessacary amount of it
i think your imagery was very vivid....i think you led me to feel as if i was ur right hand man
your emotion...man you made me feeel your anger ur feelings for the girl and everything
not one mistake in that catergory.....i know this has to be about columnbine.....although this isnt one of ur stronger pieces...its still an exceptional piece at that...man for real...i appreciate this tribute...and beutifull piece....overall 8/10...keep it up for real....1

TWEETY:Your verse was felt mammy, i feel you had good structure..liked how u moved it around and made me mroe influeneced to read it..your vocab was good..liked how you incorporated enhanced vocab...ur flow was tight...everything was put together well...my only problem with this was...i couldnt really piece it together..i feel ur emotion and imagery was lacking just a bit...i feel u should focus on ur verse period other than how ur verse looks overall 7/10

v/atticus

keep it up fo real yo u 2 are dope