View Single Post
Old 07-30-04, 04:17 PM   #24
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Good Explained Vote

IP:

SPul verses
Diss to APotheosis: Nice drop, Nice lines. Your punches were very good and so are your personals, most of your punches and personals are good and some were really funny. your punches hit hard and so did your personals. I loved your starting and closings for your verse to Apo'. No multis. Structure was good liked it. Flow was very good. I thought some verses could have been better Re-Wording, only 2 lines though... had little flaws in some parts of the lines. your verse was also good and complex, which makes it more hard hitting and gives you a better chance of winning, you had some good metaphors.
Personals: 8/10
Punches:8.5/10
Structure: 7.2/10
Flow: 7.5/10
Opener: 7.0/10
Closer: 9.6/10
OVerall: 7.9

Verse to polifick
Not as good as you verse to Apo' but i found this rather funny. NIce strong punches. It was good. Your personals umm yea it was ok but you kept talking about how ugly he is. No Multis. they don't even count. Structure again very good stucture there. even your flow is good nice job. you really need some re-wording on this verse... but it was good. Best lines was the first 2 lines
Personals: 6.7/10
Punches: 7.9/10
Structure: 8/10
Flow: 8/10
Opener: 8.9/10
Closer: 7/10
Overall: 7.75/10

Closing lines: rating: 8/10
OVerall verses put together: 7.8/10
------------------------------------------------------------------
Apothoesis: verse to Polifick
Nice verse, good drop. your punches were good here and your personals were awesome. All heard hitting puches and personals. your verse was funny as well... your links that you posted up there were all funny and good. Flow is good, and so is your structure. nice drop best lines last 2 lines
Personals: 8.1/10
Punches: 7.6/10
Structure: 7.5/10
Flow: 7.5/10
Opener: 7.1/10
Closer: 7.1/10
Overall: 7.4/10

Verse to SPuL
Better drop tha your last, i liked this better than your diss to Polifick. Nice punchess here still... i also like your personals, very nice and dope. Structure was very good and flow was great. favorite line is the first 2 lines. nice punch.
Personals: 8.2/10
Punches: 7.4/10
Flow: 7.7/10
Opener: 8.1/10
Closer: 7.5/10
Overall: 7.8/10

OVerall verse combined: 7.6/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Polifick lines: Verse to Apo'

Nice drop nice lines... nice wordplay you have there good vocab... your punches are OK i'd say mid-heavy hitting... you personals where good though flow was good nice job... structutre nice job too... your opener was very good nice punch and closing was good but i didn't like it much...
Personals: 7.4/10
Punches: 8.3/10
Flow: 7.3/10
Opener: 8.1/10
Closer: 7.1/10
Overall: 7.7/10

Verse to SPuL
I loved your verse... nice Dope drop and your lines are good... Nice wordplay and vocab.. nice punches all hitter and very cool personals... your structure was very good here i liked it... your flow was good here too. opening was very good and closing was good to favorite lines is the last 2 lines=DOPE
Personals: 7.7/10
Punches: 8.7/10
Flow: 7.2/10
Opener: 7.5/10
Closer: 8/10
Overall: 7.85/10

Overall verse combined: 7.77/10
-----------------------------------------------------------------
TO all: ALL verse you guys made was DOPE AS FUCK
1st: SPuL
2nd: Polifick