View Single Post
Old 12-03-10, 07:22 PM   #7
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

from the research ive done and from talking to masons, is that they use to be legit, our forefathers were masons, and had americas best interest at heart,
but as the saying goes and the truth says, the Illuminati infiltrated them and they became a small sub faction of the illuminati, there are a alot of sub factions,
if you watch the video zeitgeist the omissions (the one where the song by pairs what would you do is playing) it will show you all the sub factions. fuck it heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koZYbAhL858
but the free masons sold out, theres different rumors about when, how and who,
and really i dont know, theres to many theorys out there to even know the truth and realistically the truth isnt known to the majority of the masons, then let alone to the public..but they have been infiltrated cause they use to be good people, and as in all things you can tell by the fruit, especially of the forefathers and all their quotes.
to many to list,(you can youtube em) but they are and would be against almost everything america stands for right now..ex, the central banks being allowed to control the issue of currency would probly be the main one..ex the loss of libertys..you could probly youtube that as well... they wrote warnings to not let what happened happen,
they were geniuses they gave us the blueprint of how to run this country should run, and thats not whats happening..
but thats also why they gave us the second amendment,just for that reason..
.........................but to sum it up they use to be good and now arnt. and yeah they do have lodges everywhere i know where a couple are locally, and i reside in the united states..naz is a mason he raps about it in one song where he talks about having to hide in a lodge for protection. jay z and rick ross have a song called free mason, so thats easy to tell, kanye is a mason,and got punked by who ever else he works for that made him apologize to bush for his comments on katrina,lol pussy. prodigys a mason. they have infiltrated everything.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..