View Single Post
Old 12-04-10, 06:05 AM   #10
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

its weird how that shit works, my grandpa was a sniper protecting gerald ford during public appearances, mainly speeches ,and had a lot to do with the government, and our family literally doesnt know half the shit hes done,(i honestly dont know how his marriage has lasted because of it)(hes actually had to change his last more than once) i mean he reads german fluently and probly speaks it for all i know but honestly he will pry die of natural causes cause knowing him hell die with anything he knows, and it sucks his loyalty is like blood,and there is no changing him no matter what, if you question him its, rush limbagh this bill oreilly that, but i rarely touch any subject related to politics, first cause hes to set in his ways and 2nd cause whats really important is christ and me and my best friend who attends bible college try to talk about jesus with him and he is to stubborn, but we will succeed eventually,(god willing)..
but it is crazy how loyal people are to their what would you call it, their ahh, for lack of better wording in this case (establishment/society)
its crazy how dedicated they are to their cause.. or whatever it is.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..