View Single Post
Old 07-03-05, 06:28 PM   #15
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

Dv - wasent feelin the beat for this usage.. flow was eh.. it seemed rushed and not polished on this.. you had some punches, but the wit was lackin a lil bit.. the entertainment level was lacking.. it was just so u know.. there.. lol.. like you had punches, but they didnt seem like audio punches. they were like text punches.. alot of the time you ahd to rush the line into place.. .which takes away from the delivery quite a bit.. over id have to say this was about 6/10.. you know theres no beef.. just honest feedback..

tito - beat was pretty tight.. you didnt really have alot of punches.. but you had delivery and flow... you had a few punches.. they were aight.. the delivery was good.. flow was good... you stumbled a few times.. the track sounded better than DV's.. flow was better. presence was much better.. delivery was better..

Vote - Since this isnt a live battle and no one is freestyling here, flow shouldnt really be a problem.. so when i look at tracks, i look for lyrics and delivery/flow.. if you lack one, then the other should be kinda pullin up on the track.. in this case, DV kinda lacked both, while tito only lacked a lil on the lyrical side (punches).. so my vote is pretty much based on delivery and tito delivered his track better..

Tito

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup