View Single Post
Old 02-11-06, 10:04 PM   #71
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

I don't think God is omnipotent. He can't make a square circle, as far as I know. He's powerful, not omnipotent. I don't think there would be any fallen angels(stating that you actually believe the biblical tale) if he knew everything. If so, if he was truly omnipotent, he'd annihilate Satan easily.

I haven't read through all of this, but to answer Drakel

Quote:
thats where i start to think, like, i think about an aquarium; how we place these fish in a tank, we give them a support system, water filter so they can maintain breathing, we supply them with everything, and we watch....as they live their lives.....then i start to think about our situation on earth....isn't it a little strange that this planet has been PERFECTLY suited to maintain and hold life? like what if we are just an aquarium in someone else's world...that would be crazy

No, it's not a little strange, because if the Universe recycles itself and since there are immeasurable galaxies with imaginable numbers of planets, it's not so complicated to believe at least one out of a near infinite number could support life. There is probably a lot more...the earth cracked, and volcanoes began to vent out atmosphere and whatnot, and other things...