View Single Post
Old 06-09-13, 04:44 AM   #9
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

I log in every now and then, usually when I'm bored and go back to old threads that are funny.

I really haven't done shit though. I've come to learn just how much being visually impaired can hold you back. Tha only legit job I've been able to get was a graveyard shift janitor at McDonald's, it was pretty horrible. I worked there fo almost 5 years befo being let go in April 2012 due to them cutting my position, and me being unable to work tha other positions because of my bad vision. I ended up finding and stealing $10,000 worth of free meal coupons in my bosses office befo leaving, and went around selling them until they expired at tha end of 2012 lol.

I had gotten pretty deep back into slanging on tha side, which went well fo a while, but after both an attempted drive-bye shooting, and getting set up at gunpoint by a group of kids in an alley, I decided to get out of that bullshit befo I ended up dead.

I was dating a crazy bitch and when I dumped her she tried to stab me, but luckily I managed to get out of her building unharmed. Once I got out she stabbed herself in tha stomach and called tha cops saying I had done it. I'm on my way walking back to my building and next thang I know two cop cars pull up and they jump out tackling me lmaooo. Was in and out of court fo almost tha last year but just recently got done with it. Tha bitch fled to Detroit and never came to court so they just gave us a mutual restraining order lol. Because of that shit though I met my lawyer who has helped me out a lot and is trying to get me into university fo free.

But as fo now I've just gotten into buying used shit like video games and phones and flipping them, which luckily usually pays tha bills.

I miss tha simpler RV days :/ werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!