View Single Post
Old 07-19-06, 11:04 PM   #28
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

There is a difference between knowledge and an IQ test. For example, an IQ test does not test your knowledge of religion or psychology; an IQ test does not test conspiratorial information or, to an extent deemed possible, vocabulary. An IQ test doesn't test how much historical knowledge you know, or if you know how to ward off a shark, or if you can name the parts of an atom, or if you are a master astronomist, or if you know the complete history of every pirate, know the names of famous artists and are able to discern what medium was used to paint it, and an IQ test doesn't tell you how capable someone is with a computer or if they know the stock market or if they can manipulate people or if they can plan out a murder, execute it, and flee, or a myriad of other things that you can list for yourself.

So yeah man, I'm so owned.

Quote:
You DO think extremely highly of yourself which, judging from her conversations

What do her conversations have to do with me? I've never personally corresponded with her outside of in this thread, our battle thread where I said 'good luck', or anything else. You think so highly of yourself because you call yourself a sexy soccer 6"2 writing machine that can beat up little old me. I'm the Narcissist.

And for your information, the reasoning behind the basilisk and the mummy is to signify that:

basilisk = source of all evil, and it is allegorical to the status quo of mankind
mummy = the decay of time.

In your case, a time machine is allegorical for:

time machine = ...time machine/deus ex machina

Go fuck yourself.