View Single Post
Old 12-21-04, 11:28 PM   #4
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP:

(1)triple n wut u gotta realize even in these lives, punchin ya rhymes doesnt mean that u can "master punchlines"
(2)theres "no name needed" to describe wut this "queen" has done, calls people herb but he "bitches" in the wrong forum
(3)the king has come back just to be decrowned, a "cold welcome" meal was all this "dawg" has found
(4)when he spits he really gives out a "deranged code", said he wuz gone for tourin? it wuz just a trip on the road!
(5)calls himself a king, but hes just the queen, which means its reversed hes the son and im the real daddy.
(6)now includin the mom may sound herbish to many, but really the herbs r those who think NNN is the best of RV.
(7)he's here one day and said he wuz the best, well there are 19 people that u just couldnt put to rest.
(8)offered to help me cuz he though i wuz dry, least hes honest when he said that if he did he would "commit suicide"
(9)he leaves people "black and blue" but it aint skill from his rhymes, theres so much wackness, skill is the last thing that enters their minds.
(10)4 days after xmas he gets his 21st birthday, he gets an elimnation, dont u just love these holidays?
(11)gonna drink egg nog and try to "beat some teens", scarin little kids in the only way he can get some "candy."
(12)many said hed win, well thats 2 million lost, apparantly he had to save up the money before he could pay this "cost"

I will explain later. I just want to get the verse in before the dead line. Cuz the explanations take too long to do. px