View Single Post
Old 06-16-05, 09:11 AM   #8
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

IP:

mad dawg... niiice beat choice still... flow is pretty much off, sound like you almost whispering.. you got some ok punches.. hold up, re-starting, the buffer is fuckin around.. ok... i can't stand british accents rapping, y'all shud stick to jungle/ DnB... tuck the t-shirt... i dno, it's clever, but who does that.... pin in this set up on flow was cool sounding, but made no sense unless i jus couldn't hear the words over the accent.. ouija boards line was nice still... the fuck you a rogue, after that it was weak on flow all around.. your mic quality is horrible too..

Key - haha @ intro... LOTR... ch'yea... this beat is a banga son... nice choice.. your intro runs a lil long.. but u dissin him in it ne-way... your flow is by far superior.. willing to spread legs for a cock line was nice still yo... hook it... next... elton john... haha.... destine to rhyme explain what rap do... nice... no say neither s/C... coo coo... and your finisher was better too... period stays... yea, this is deff a better verse all around...

v- Deadly Vision..