View Single Post
Old 09-26-05, 03:12 PM   #35
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
right, all of RV already knows your shit.

because you suck at it.

yeah, my 'herb'ness might rub off on you or something? lmlo, whatever dude, whats the point of not accepting a battle for banishment on a site that you aren't active on anymore and said is boring anyways?

i could care less about that battle, i wrote it in 20 minutes on tues or wed, but still shoulda beat at least MK, but whatever, just people like you who think you're a god at topicals, because you've been d/r'in harder than cheap whore, and you're mod of a little tourny

so yeah, if you're a big pussy and don't want to accept, word, you're pathetic, cause seriously, what are you trying to 'prove' then? this is a battle site, and you think you're good, because your council buddies just say you are good, sickens me, but whatever....keep on doing whatever you do now, pc

so im a pussie cuz i dont wanna do a banishment battle? wtf? lol.. w/e man.. i beat hella ppl you could never beat in topicals... lol u really dont know me man.. ask neone here.. lol but i quit topicals.. tell me, why write lyrics for people to read when you could write lyrics for people to listen to in audio?? so decided to stop wasting lyics for ppl to read on a site wen i could get ppl to hear it all around the world.. n nope i dont suck at audio ..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos