View Single Post
Old 07-02-09, 01:06 PM   #33
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
holy shit, please PLEASE dont tell me you and swagger have been hanging out

dumb shit rubs off on people now a days

all i stated was that the faggot paid someone 20 million before his trial, wayyy before his trial, like years before it, for an inncident he had with a child...than he goes to tril for another inncident, than mulitple cases start poppin up? and HE continues to put himself in the situation knowing that people will try to munipulate the situation.

Listen, 1 time...even 2 incidents, sure could be a fluke, not like 5 (that were even reported)...the dude was feeding little kids merlot and callin it jesus juice

come on man, only a chomo would think up the nickname jesus juice for a glass of wine.

1. Whos swagger

2. If your child was raped/molested and the offender gave you 20 mil, would you take the 20 mil or go for real justice in trial. I've seen lots, and i mean lots of wrong doings on people who just want to make a buck. One person got the balls to sue Mike and numerous others followed.

3. Mike answered why he paid the 20 mil, its on youtube somewhere with Oprah. I want you to imagine that Mike is innocent for a second, hypothetically speaking. Imagine that someone accused you of being a child molester or whatever, and you knew that you were innocent but fighting the case would take a good 5-10 years out of your life in court dates, and millions more dollars in lawyer fees. Would you rather know you have to go through all that, or just pay off 20 million when you have the chance. Mike paying off 20 mil can mean many many things other then "hushing" them up. The parents agreeing to the deal is preposterous in its own right and deserves to be noted that its possible the parents made all of it up just so that would happen.

4. Why do you care about any of this? Apparently you don't like Mike so why bother taking the time out to write/make numerous topics just to try to bring him down. If you want to say its because you hate child molesters then fine but I expect another 100 topics for every child molester in whatever state you live in.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus