View Single Post
Old 07-02-09, 02:46 PM   #38
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
He could be putting himself back into these situations...or different people could just keep sueing him because they want money. Either one could be right, both of us don't know the answer.

I didn't even mention his music once before this post. He had enough money to go to court, but one court case after another, multiple possible cases, it would be very very time consuming.

This argument can go either way, there's no point in going back and forth. You could say he spent the money to hush them up, or he spent the money to avoid having to spend more + spend lots of time on something. The second would be especially right if he was innocent.

If you can watch multiple Michael interviews or listen to numerous songs and STILL believe Michael was downright evil, you're crazy imo. The guy was the most soft spoken dude I ever seen, practically everything he ever says is always kind and he wrote so many songs about that kinda stuff. Come on now, anybody with a brain can watch/listen to all this stuff and know he's not out to get anyone. I can't possibly see how someone would think Michael is an evil/bad person.

And yes you are bringing him down, regardless of whether he was innocent or not. You're doing all of this based off an assumption. It's futile, pointless, immature, baseless, take your pick.

we wont go back and forth ne more

but those two things ...rofl...god, just proves how fucking dumb you are

no one though a man like Jeffery Dahmer could do what he did cuz he was white and middle class with a good paying job. Who'da though huh?

So since Micheal was soft spoken and acted like a child 90% of the time, it means he wouldn't wanna BE a child and kiss CHILDREN? hmm....logically i'd think the steps kinda of keep progressing that hes a child molesture...but fuck man, i guess when you just throw in the jesus juice and pay off's...your right, he is no one where NEAR what i'd be thinkin, cuz im just immature and have baseless information, right? cuz you know, im preseneting FACTS, not ASSUMPTIONS, .....but fuck man, your right. Cuz he was proved innoncent through our court systems, which by all accounts really do the best job, i mean ask Nichole Brown.

assumptions, rofl, hahaha...yeah buddy

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily