View Single Post
Old 02-28-05, 07:23 PM   #36
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Man Nok Out Kingz you gotta fucking know your role boys. Diss The all mighty Establishment all the fuck you want. You will never amount to us. We owned you in a crew battle last week. Half of our members have beaten Buck.Shot, and I'm pretty sure anybody else in our crew could easily. This collab was wack. Not just saying that because it was against my crew...but the flow was terrible and the punches were terrible. Straight up...it was fucking wack. I'd give it a 4/10 at the most. You need to elevate, you're one of RV's worst right now. 100 battles...not even 60 wins...Come on man.

Oh, and Tony Green...Red Bull says you can go fuck yourself faggot. Red Bull also says you are wack as fuck and should stop talking in third person.

Watch for my new Open Mic comming soon...has a lot of peeps collabing in it too.

LMAO ^^^
Oh looks like he showed us!!!
You think we was serious with this?

We just gettin the ball rollin

We have another collab that is in the works right now hating on y'all, this was just ta make y'all know that we comin for ya

An REDBULL, I owned you....
I murderd you dogg, an i didnt even try, plenty more where this came from, we gonna go HARD on y'all, you aint seen shit 'til NOK roll up this joint, PEACE OUT Faggot

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote