Thread: Audio Debut..
View Single Post
Old 11-08-03, 09:00 PM   #37
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by The End

13th, why let negative opinions affect you? I WANTED negative feedback. This is my first audio, and it's not like I'm releasing a CD. I want to know every criticism, founded or not, so that I can improve on my weaknesses. I've always liked writing, it's been a hobby for some time, but I've gotten to a point where I'm kind of bored of just writing. So I plan on start dropping audios every now and then for fun. Afterall, this isn't a career for me.. it's a hobby that I am currently enjoying.

thats good shit man.

i didnt mean for my feedback to be negative in your eyes.... i just wanted to be honest as possible. If it came off wrong, then thats how i felt at that time. When people can't take criticism, cuz they think they dont need improvement... they're doomed... alot of people online need to realize that...

cuz alot of people online want to be crowned with some crown... that doesnt exist... if someone aint feelin you... take that in stride and keep movin... if they mention what they aint feelin... consider if thats somethin you need to change... or if its trivial and not a serious problem....

and move on

and thats real