View Single Post
Old 09-27-07, 01:58 PM   #7
don cardyac
Light Weight

IP:

1. Has your opinion about other battlers changed at all since last week?
NO, ITS JUST ME AGAINST THEM. ERYBODY ELSE IS JUST ERYBODY ELSE, I DONT SEE THEM INDIVISUALLY.

I 2. Which 5 Punches Did You Think Hit The Hardest? Who wrote them, and who were they against?
NO COMMENTS.

I 3. Which two battlers that are most likely to have a tie, from what you've seen?
IDK ABOUT THAT YET CUZ ERYBODY WAS BS'N THIS WEEK.

4. Do You Think Anyone In This League May Be .. The "Best"? No names. Yes or No.
NO NAMES YET.

I 5. Name someone who won this week who you think will also win next week.
SKAAL

6. Which writer has shown the most improvement since last week?
FOO CUZ HIS ORIOLES LINE WAS JY DECENT.

I 7. Which battler do you think will surprise everyone next week? If you don't think anyone will come out of the shadows, say No one in particular. And I'll count it.
YUNG JUVEY, IF HE SHOWS CUZ ANYTHING IS AN IMPROVEMENT FROM NO SHOWING.

8. Is there anyone who caught your eye this week? In which way?
NAW CUZ ERYBODY STILL WARMING UP, SO AINT NOBODY KILLIN IT YET. ASK ME THAT WHEN THE REAL SEASON STARTS AND I'LL HAVE A REAL ANSWER.

I 9. Which battler in your opinion got a bullshit loss this week and for what reason? If No One Don't Answer Question.
THE DUDE I BATTLED, NAMED APILLIYATE CUZ I PUT UP SOME RUSHED SO-SO BS BUT I GUESS HE DID TOO SO IT DIDNT MATTER.

10. Writer Most Likely To Have A Losing Streak?
YUNG JUVEY CUZ HE GOTTA SHOW.

11. Name one battler you don't want to battle next week, why?
THERE IS NONE, EITHER I WIN OR LOSE. WHO IS GONNA BE SCARED TO BATTLE SOMEBODY ONLINE? LOL.

O 12. Have you gained respect for anyone this week? Who, why?
NAW CUZ I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE DO, JUST SHOW UP TO THE BATTLE.

I 13. Stupidest Battler?
YUNG JUVEY FOR NO SHOWING, BUT HE MIGHT HAVE HAD SOME SERIOUS STUFF TO HANDLE IN REAL LIFE, SO I 'M SAYING IT LIGHTLY.

14. Writer most likely to cheat?
I HOPE NOBODY CUZ IT AINT EVEN THAT IMPORTANT.

15. Writer you lost respect for, say why if you want.
I GOT RESPECT FOR ERYBODY ON HERE, I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT'CHALL DO, AS LONG AS Y'ALL POST UR LINES UP THAN I'LL EITHER BEAT U OR LOSE TO & LEARN FROM U. I DONT CARE OTHER THAN THAT. CUZ U CAN COMPLAIN ALL DAY BUT I AINT GOTTA READ IT.

MY MUSIC. CONSTANTLY UPDATED!!!!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=527460