Old 02-10-05, 08:36 AM   #7
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

alright good verse by both im gonna drop an honest vote here

Dex

Vital statistics say -Simply the best- The title here lies fool, u in a trifle
Think u cool, i no ur a preschool toadstool in a dex lead whirlpool of strife
Dayum i was feelin this..the first line had good wordplay and a good setup..then you hit em hard with the second line..this was a dope effort and it came out great i give this 8.5/10

Don’t BANK on wrecking my record, cos we defintley sceptical of ya METHods*
“I am wat I say I am”, sig talks of music video filmed on ya nicam eyecams **
First line was pretty nice too..i was feelin it..good use of vocabulary and good wordplay and multi's...all tied together nicely 7/10

wateva your dollar level you’ll never afford to really gain your “net” record***
Get off red bulls nuts, he leads u but sucks red bells on a bull and gets heckled****
LOL haha dope shit dawg.i was feelin it..cant see how ur 15-12 ur pretty dope..good setup again...good personal...lol 7/10

Stop fucking fronting, unless u’ll do somethin, I run things here so lets jump
If blunts is being the opposite of cunts, I wont stunt u really do “smoke blunts”*****
blah this was an aiight closer.....wasnt as good as the rest of your shit..could of been better..good use of multi's in the first line...second looked like it was gonna bbe dope then ended blah 6/10

Overall i think this verse is pretty dope....i was feelin it..better then some of the other shit i've seen..good job..you've elevated alot....good wordplay good personals..""good multi's"" 28.5/40

C-BO

despite-ur-hustle..he doesn't know the same thing is twice-and-double...
i know u dont like-to-struggle but ur the guy who made us lose to Ike-and-Buddha...
blah this was aiight..weak personal and the first line...didnt really word it right so it didnt sound as good as it culd 5.5/10

i spit muties and talk-trash...while when you see me you walk-fast...
he aint jus part-fag, he's gay to the full..n u dont wanna see the spark-blast...
this was decent...koo flow....didnt have a meaning to it but wat the hell 6/10

so wit no hesitation..have acceptation to this battle or get an operation...
wit a gun thats my self incrimination..i'll leave no witnesses for attestation...
There we go you should of did this through the whole battle...dayum this was nice dawg..i was feelin this..mad multi's in this one..and it made sense 9/10

when you plex-it-vary cus everyone knows this kid Dex-is-scary...
your text-get-carried away becuz this shit is for peeps that's legendary...
ahh first line was hot..second beginnin part was dope then the end was blah 7/10

overall: this shit was koo you really picked it up at the end..shoulda rapped like that from the start but i think this shit was hot..now let me calculate this..
27.5/10

DAyum mayn u lost by just a bit

vote: dex

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y