Thread: Love.....
View Single Post
Old 06-05-05, 10:54 AM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
That shit is true. I'm bored, here's my rant...

For me personally, love is fuckin great. Being in love gave me a higher sense of shit, I thought a lot more, but most of all, I just felt overall great. Like knowing I can care about someone that much felt good as fuck. It was to the point where I was almost a totally different person.

That right there is so tru. Like see I've had both parts happen to me, be in love when you're together, and jus bein' in love when you jus wish you could be with her but can't for some reasons. when you together and you in love, shit feels so good, and everything seems to go your way. Like my grades improved drastically because of it. It really helps you out. But for the one where you aren't together, it is like the worst feelin'. And it feels like shit is goin' wrong for you always. When it happened for me, I got a 9/170 on my chem test. lmao..... cuz that shit be buggin' the hell out of me that whole week we went over it, and I couldn't pay attention at ALL.

But love is really hard to explain it's only easy to talk to the people who have been in love. When you talk to a girl and just smile no matter what just cuz you're happy as fuck shes right there with you. You're in love. And everything you say you KNOW sounds and IS corny as fuck but is the 100% truth. When you can seriously not give a fuck what anyone says about it, you're in love. But love for ME is weird cuz i'm that guy every girl and I mean almost EVERY girl say she wants but doesn't go out with. Every single day I get one of these bulletins on myspace "OmGz ThIz Iz So0o0o0o0o TrUe!" talking about how they want a man who cares and says they are beautiful, and just shake my head, cuz its either bullshit or they try to act different in front of other people. But yea, if you want me to speak on anything else love related, be more specific. lmfao

Yea, exactly. Like if you really in love, you shouldn't worry about ewhat your friends say. Sayin' "She got you on chains" or "whipped!" and shit like that. fuck them, they jus jealous and wish they had someone to love. You'll never hear someone who is in love or with a girl he loves, say that to you. So you usually know it's someone who wishes he had what you had. And nah, i was jus talkin' bout love in general, so what you said is all good.

.................................................. ....

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote