View Single Post
Old 07-02-09, 01:30 PM   #35
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
dude, if my child was raped, i'm pretty sure the only for the kid to feel any closure is to show that the person who rapped them was put to justice, not just give the kid a check, becuase for 1, you can still process them in criminal court and than take them to civil court, so again, thats bullshit to say he didn't wanna have to fight them in court forever or this or that. He just gave them money praying that it never came to light.

You didn't get what I said/didn't answer. You just said that you'd want the person who raped your child to be put to justice and not just a check. But the parents of the raped child just took the check... meaning it opens the possibility that thats all they were looking for and not justice.

Quote:
This is the only fucking thread i made up, and YOU came into trying to debate me about a joke i made, you got swagger who thinks if he chooses the side with more votes and talks like them that he'll look like an educated adult, even tho that venture is obviously failing and Q keeps going off on some dumbass rampage about first it being uncool that were doing it, and now its some Christian ethical debate on the fact that we aren't soley basing our opionion on this chomo fuck on how great his music was? WELL FUCK HIS MUSIC. This dude touched kids, tried to cover it with money, and now is dead. SO fuck this dead ass chomo. He can fuck off and die again for all i give a fuck.

You also never answered anything else. You made 1 thread but thats still 1 thread that you made. You haven't answered why you care enough to make that 1 thread. You also never answered whether you'd want to spend 5-10 years and 100 mil defending yourself or if you'd rather just pay off the 20 mil at one time and get it done.

I didn't come into the topic to debate you I said you do not know what happened between MJ and the kids, which is the only fact in this entire topic. I don't know, you don't know, so stop assuming and trying to bring down someone who just died over an assumption.

Quote:
and one more thing, if you didn't get this message already

FUCK YOU

Ok? Is that supposed to make me cry inside or something.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus