View Single Post
Old 08-03-07, 06:47 PM   #36
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
I can tell it's sarcasm. It's childish sarcasm. And it's obvious you have a superiority complex, don't try and deny it.

Am I superior to you? I don't know. Is my talent as a rapper superior to yours? Yes.

Am I living my life? It's summer break and I'm at my computer, about to go see The Simpsons Movie. The difference is that I'm not a thirty year old. Also, nice shot completely avoiding the point of the post.

So, being 30 means that you can't sit at a computer and bullshit? Well, wat until you're 30 (which I'm not yet) and make that determination. BTW, I've already seen the simpsons movie. You're late.

It doesn't matter where it takes place. Would you rather have me judge you by your actions when you're in the high establishment, when you're wearing a tuxedo and drinking champagne? The best way to judge someone is when you have them in an area where they have no reason to put up a pretense. It's not because of your actions on a rap site, it's because the way you ACT, on a rap site or not. If you can act humble when you're in a place you can flaunt, that's when you're truly humble.

^^Again, another illogical conclusion...There's no basis or evidence for what you just said...Show me the research that backs up that statement.

Nice illogical conclusion, seeing as how I didn't say that soundclick has anything to do with anyone's talent. I said the exact opposite.

^^Stop double talking...it's not a sign of intelligence.

The reason I'm writing so much is because I have to constantly restate my point hoping that something will leak through that thick fucking skull of yours. I figure there's at least a crack from people on RV constantly hitting you upside the head.

^^Hitting me upside the head? I think you've confused RV with real life kiddo...Nothing thrown at a computer screen can reach me.

and didn't I ask you to keep it short?

UGH

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote