View Single Post
Old 09-13-06, 11:48 PM   #2
Blay'all

IP:

www.soundclick.com/blayboy

"If U Want It"
"Life Goes On"
"336"

if you want it- vocals can be turend up a little bit flow can be improved in parts dubs are off second verse sounds hella different flow is better in this verse but still off in a few parts
overall flow wasnt smooth enough delivery was pretty cool though dubs were off hook comes in rough
vote: no

life goes on- need to up the talking in the intro i cant hear unless i strain to listen to it
hook flow is off on one of the bars not too bad though dont like the effect on it though delivery needs to be uppes sound like youre running out of breath

the line after why god took you now too many words in that line made it a little choppy
a few others too

flow was on in the begginning fell of or 2 bars in the beggining last bar is a llittle bit off not too noticable

government sees it line flow is off stop this ish line is off a lil along with the record line

overall flow was a little choppy in place dubs were off for the most part and the hook delivery was blah

336- flow was better no doubt
like the hook

not feeling this verse at all repeats on the ffirst part of this verse idk just weak

if it was just the first verse and the hook i probably would have said yea cause flow was on throughout but second verse was jsut mad weak to me